The Kentaur 'Ithaka' Dressage Saddle is an elegant saddle that has a traditional style. It has been designed with short coupled and short back shaped horses in mind, and features compact panels that are gusseted to maximise weight distribution (without the length of a regular style panel). It is built on a deep saddle tree and is adjustable by reputable saddle fitters.
Additional product details:
Saddle tree: flexible fiberglass w/ adjustable gullet plate and lengthwise spring steel bands
- Seat: extra deep
- Seat size: 16.5" 17" 17.5" 18" 18.5"
- Width of front chamber: 1 - 5
- Billets: V-compensation billet system
- Blocks: middle high on velcro
- Length of the flaps: measured from the bottom of the stirrup bar to the bottom edge of the saddle flap, they are 16.5" - 41 cm; 17" - 43 cm; 17.5" - 45 cm; 18" - 47 cm; 18.5" - 49 cm
Now also available in the new 'AP' version (seen in the last image), which includes a large external knee roll to provide excellent support for the rider. Made of double calf leather.
Click here for more information about Kentaur Australia saddles.
We have a number of saddles available in stock to buy immediately. Please contact us to find out which saddles we have. Alternatively, you can pre-order your dream saddle with the options above (may take 6-8 weeks to arrive).